Who we are
Imagine a fast-growing environment, where you are encouraged to develop your ideas by turning them into a key to customer satisfaction and business success—a place where all your achievements are recognized and appreciated. OMOFOX encourages self-organized teams to be service and solution-oriented, and be inspired to make an impact in the logistics industry. OMOFOX has a SaaS solution that allows manufacturing, retail, and production organizations to automate their logistics operations by sourcing, planning, and monitoring transportation shipments.
• Proven experience as an Account Manager, or similar sales/customer service role.
• Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating basics.
• Outstanding knowledge of GSuite Products (Drive, Gmail); knowledge of CRM software;
• Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build long term relationships
• Strong problem solver with a demonstrated track record for delivering solutions and services.
• Languages: English B2
• Minimum 2 years of experience in this field.
• Building and maintaining strong, and long term customer relationships.
• Responsible for customer journey.
• Creating and managing orders.
• Managing bookings and agreements.
• Monitoring and updating order statuses.
• Identifying issues on time and providing solutions.
• Collecting customer feedback.
• Providing high quality services in order to meet customer needs and satisfaction.
• Generating Weekly KPI.