Who we are
People at OMOFOX are not just providing services, we create and implement new ideas that are making a difference. It is self-organized teams that are inspired by innovative ideas and a passion to always succeed.
• Proven experience as an Account Manager, or similar sales/customer service role.
• Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating basics.
• Outstanding knowledge of GSuite Products (Drive, Gmail); knowledge of CRM software;
• Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build long term relationships
• Strong problem solver with a demonstrated track record for delivering solutions and services.
• Languages: English B2
• Minimum 2 years of experience in this field.
• Building and maintaining strong, and long term customer relationships.
• Responsible for customer journey.
• Creating and managing orders.
• Managing bookings and agreements.
• Monitoring and updating order statuses.
• Identifying issues on time and providing solutions.
• Collecting customer feedback.
• Providing high quality services in order to meet customer needs and satisfaction.
• Generating Weekly KPI.