Who we are
Imagine a fast-growing environment, where you are encouraged to develop your ideas by turning them into a key to customer satisfaction and business success—a place where all your achievements are recognized and appreciated. OMOFOX encourages self-organized teams to be service and solution-oriented, and be inspired to make an impact in the logistics industry. OMOFOX has a SaaS solution that allows manufacturing, retail, and production organizations to automate their logistics operations by sourcing, planning, and monitoring transportation shipments.
• Proficient in the logistics industry in order to constantly be updated about the news and changes in this field.
• Advanced analytical thinking skills are required to read and analyze data to develop and improve services.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills that are focused on remarkable results, solutions, and customer satisfaction.
• High level of work ethics, values, and trust to keep confidence across the multiple partners.
• Reliability, independence, high motivation, and the ability to work in a dynamic and demanding team.
• Ability to work outside the comfort area and quickly establish relationships.
• Languages: English B, Kazakh Native.
• Minimum 3 years of experience as logistics manager or logistics specialist.
• Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting partnerships with carriers.
• Creating, managing, and handling orders in the CRM.
• Inquiring about assigned orders.
• Collecting feedbacks from sales team.
• Collecting feedbacks from carrier partners.
• Managing and handling bookings and agreements.
• Controlling and monitoring the shipment until the loading.
• Identifying problems during the transportation and providing solutions.
• Follow up the shipment statuses.
• Develop and improve operational metrics to meet business requirements.
• Generating Weekly KPI.