Who we are
Imagine the fast growing environment, where you are encouraged to develop your ideas by turning them into a key of customer satisfaction and business success. A place where all your achievements are recognized and appreciated. OMOFOX encourages the self-organized teams to be service and solution oriented, and be inspired to make an impact in the industry.
• Proficient in the logistics industry in order to always be updated about the news and changes in this field.
• Advanced analytical thinking skills are required to read and analyze data to develop and improve services.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills that are focused on remarkable results, solutions and customer satisfaction.
• High level of work ethics, values, and trust to be able to keep confidences across the multiple partners.
• Reliability, independence, high motivation and the ability to work in a dynamic and demanding team.
• Ability to work outside comfort area and quickly establish relationships.
• Languages: English B, Turkish B2 (Advantage).
• Minimum 3 years of experience as logistic manager.
• Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting partnerships.
• Creating, managing and handling orders in the CRM.
• Inquiring assigned orders.
• Collecting feedbacks from sales team.
• Collecting feedbacks from partners.
• Managing and handling bookings and agreements.
• Controlling and monitoring the shipment until the loading.
• Identifying problems during the transportation and providing solutions.
• Follow up the shipment statuses.
• Develop and improve operational metrics to meet business requirements.
• Generating Weekly KPI.